The Best In Home Care for Your Senior Loved One in St. Augustine, FL
Welcome to Concierge Care here in St. Augustine, FL! We are here to simplify your search for a trusted home care agency to help look after your senior loved one. When you decide to work with us, we make a commitment to provide you with personal and attentive service – Starting with a free in-home consultation with one of our friendly care advisors. You will meet with them in your senior’s home to review the medical background, current living situation, and much more!
We’re confident you will love working with us here at Concierge Care. Why? You are in total control of your senior’s caregiver! We offer the unique ability to meet with and choose the right trained and certified caregiver to help your senior feel the most comfortable.
We place a large focus on providing the very best home care services for your senior loved one in St Augustine, FL. We would love to work with you to create a personalized care plan that caters to your senior’s own needs and allows them to age peacefully in the comfort of their own home.
Why Choose Concierge Care in St. Augustine for Your Home Care Services?
Take a look below at a few of the things that set Concierge Care apart from other agencies:
- You will appreciate our home care services and responsiveness that are award-winning!
- All of our caregivers are thoroughly trained, have completed an extensive background and reference check, and carry their own liability insurance
- No deposits required or money up front!
- Meet with and approve of your senior’s caregivers before services begin
- We strive to send out the fewest caregivers possible in order to maintain continuity of care
- We have team members to follow up to ensure you are completely satisfied with any referral services you receive! There is always a friendly staff member answering the phone 24/7 to address your questions and concerns
- Change or cancel services at any time at no cost
- You are in total control of your care!
- All Concierge Care offices are licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), insured, and bonded