Senior Living Transitional Assistance
Acclimation into a new community can be challenging and lonely when navigating it alone. Senior Living Transitional Assistance was designed to assist clients with the best possible experience during this critical time. The caregivers we refer can assist with the moving process and provide the support they need until they feel comfortable in their new home.
Senior Living Transitional Assistance can include the following services:
- Introduction to Community Events
- Assistance and Introductions during Meal Times
- Assistance with Packing, Unpacking and Organizing Personal Items
- Transportation to Appointments and Errands
- Companionship and Introduction to Socialization Events