Find Home Care That Works for Your Senior Parent in Eustis, FL
If you are looking for home care for your senior parent, you may have noticed that the process can end up being much more complicated than it could seem at first glance. Realizing your loved one needs help around the house to maintain their independence is difficult enough without having to worry about whether or not you are making the right choice. With Concierge Care, you can rest easy knowing your loved one is in good hands. We will take care of your senior mom or dad regardless of which health-related challenges they may be facing. We can help them remain in the comfort of their own home without ever compromising their safety or vision for their future.
Regardless of what your loved one is facing right now, we have a plan in Eustis, FL that will work for them. Each one of our plans is personalized, which means it is tailor-made to suit your loved one’s needs.
We begin with an in-home consultation with your senior parent. It is at this time that we will ask your loved one some questions and answer all your questions. The purpose of the visit is to gather information about your loved one in order to understand the type and level of care they will need. We will then create a care plan accordingly.
We offer the following care programs in Eustis, FL:
24-Hour Live In Home Care – This care is provided on a non-stop basis. Most often, 24 hour home care is for older adults with advanced care needs.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – This special brand of care is for older adults diagnosed with dementia. We provide support with daily tasks, encourage mental stimulation and memory recollection, and keep your loved one safe from accidents, injuries, and wandering.
- Companion & Homemaker Care – Our professional aides assist seniors with the tasks of everyday living, including meal preparation, grocery shopping and light housekeeping.
- Hospital-To-Home Care – We can help your senior parent transition back home from the hospital or rehabilitation facility. Having a caregiver around can help your loved one recover quickly and avoid readmission.
- Medication Management – Our caregivers help your senior parent take their medication on time and without error.
- Personal Care Services – Seniors receive assistance with personal care and hygiene in a dignified and supportive environment.
To find out more about us, give us a call today!