Home Care Of The Highest Quality In Summerfield, FL
Talking with your aging parent about home care and then finding the right agency is often a difficult task. However, with Concierge Care getting started with professional home care is extremely easy. We are proud to offer personalized care services based on your senior’s needs and help them age at home where they feel comfortable. With the assistance of our caregivers, your parent will lead a happy, engaged and independent life.
At Concierge Care the whole process is rather straightforward. Our care advisors will meet with you and your loved one, discuss their needs, preferences, goals, worries, likes and dislikes and develop a care plan. Afterward, we will identify the caregivers who have the skills and experience needed in order to provide your loved one with the highest level of care. Of course, you will get to meet the caregivers before they begin caring for your parent.
We want only the best for our clients, and that is why we only hire caregivers who went through all 5 stages of our selection process.
Thanks to the expertise of our staff members, we are able to offer various home care programs in Summerfield, FL including:
- 24-Hour Live-In Home Care, providing your parent with around-the-clock care and ensuring they receive all the assistance they need, when they need it. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your loved one is always safe and sound.
- Alzheimer’s Care & Dementia Care, allowing your senior to age at home for as long as possible, despite their diagnosis.
- Companion Care & Homemaker Care, including help with numerous daily tasks as well as companionship and support. This type of care can significantly boost your parent’s quality of life.
- Hospital-To-Home Care, easing the transition from hospital to home after surgery. Our caregivers will help your parent recover in the shortest amount of time at home, thus minimizing the risk of readmission.
- Medication Management, providing your parent with all the help they need in order to safely manage their daily medications. This service is provided by a skilled nurse.
- Personal Care Services, helping your senior with personal care, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and other hygiene tasks.
- Senior Living Transitional Assistance, supporting your loved one as they relocate to a nursing home and helping them get used to their new life there.
If you wish to find out more about home care services we offer in Summerfield, FL, please give us a call today or simply fill out the form below.