Quality Live In Care In Tampa, FL
When a loved one needs assistance throughout the day and monitoring during the night, families assume that any type of independent living is out of the questions. However, this is not the case.
Instead of relocating your loved one to a nursing home or taking care of them yourself, you can provide them with the care they need right at home.
This is where live in care comes in, a care solution that lets seniors age at home and stays involved in their own care while providing them with the needed assistance and support for a quality life.
At Concierge Care Tampa, we offer fully personalized care plans that are tailored to the exact needs and requests of each client. When we get to know your family and how we can best be of service to your loved one, we will create a unique plan and schedule of care for them, taking into account factors like a medical condition, personality, routine, and budget.
Your parent’s plan will include all services that can enable them to live independently at home. And we will match them with a compatible caregiver with plenty of experience who will deliver care and provide valuable companionship at the same time.
Our live in care can include assistance with activities like:
- Meal planning and cooking
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Walking and mobility assistance
- Personal care and hygiene
- Fall and wandering prevention
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Mental and social engagement
- And many, many others
If you opt for live in care from Concierge Care Tampa, you can expect the following benefits:
- Working with an award-winning care provider
- Caregivers who passed rigorous background checks
- No deposit is required to get started with care
- Meeting and approving your loved one’s caregiver before they start caring for them
- Continuity of care, which means we will prevent disruptions in your loved one’s routine by referring as few caregivers as possible
- Frequent follow-ups and check-ins to make sure your family is happy with our services
- A direct line to our office for all your questions
- Our care agency is insured, bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
To learn more about our live in care solution or other services we offer in the Tampa area, please contact us today.