Concierge Care in Tampa, Florida
Address: 6601 Memorial Highway, Suite 307, Tampa, FL, 33615
License #: 30211921
Home Care Of The Highest Quality In Tampa, FL
Finding the best home care for your loved one is often tough. Fortunately, with the right senior care agency, getting started with professional care is as easy as it gets. At Concierge Care, we are happy to offer our carefully developed services in Tampa, FL and help your loved one lead a happy, independent life as they age at home.
With us, the whole process is straightforward. After discussing your loved one’s care needs with one of our care advisors and developing a plan of care, we identify the caregivers that have the skills and experience to meet your parent’s needs. You then get to meet the caregivers before they begin caring for your loved one.
We only refer caregivers who went through all 5 stages of our selection process, as we want our clients to receive the best possible home care from the best people in the industry.
Due to the expertise of our team, we are able to offer a number of care programs in Tampa, FL, including:
- 24-Hour Live-In Home Care, providing your loved one with non-stop care. It ensures that your parent has all the help they need, whenever they need it, and gives you peace of mind that they are always safe.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, allowing your loved one to safely stay at home and continue with their routine despite their dementia diagnosis.
- Companion & Homemaker Care, including assistance with a wide range of daily tasks and activities as well as companion and interaction. It can significantly boost your loved one’s quality of life as they age.
- Hospital-To-Home Care, easing the transition from hospital to home and helping your loved one recover in the shortest timespan possible while minimizing the risk of readmission.
- Medication Management, giving your loved one all the assistance they need to safely and properly manage their daily medications. The service is provided by a skilled nurse.
- Personal Care Services, helping your loved one with all personal care and hygiene tasks. It can improve your parent’s health and well-being drastically.
- Senior Living Transitional Assistance, supporting your loved one as they move to a senior community and get used to their new life there.
To find out more about our home care services or how we can be of help to your loved one and your family, please give us a call today at 813-336-5683 or fill out the form below. We are here for you!