Professional In Home Care Services for Families in Ponte Vedra, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Trying to choose the right home care agency to care for your senior loved one is often an overwhelming task. One of our goals at Concierge Care in Ponte Vedra, FL, is to make this an easier process for your family.
If you decide to work with us, you can rest assured that we do everything we can to make this a comfortable and stress-free experience for everyone involved. Our process begins with a free in-home consultation at your senior’s home. One of our trusted care advisors will come to meet with the family and assess your senior’s medical background, living situation, preferred lifestyle, home health goals, and so much more.
Here in Ponte Vedra, FL, we take this unique approach so we can develop a more personalized in home care plan for your senior. We like our care plans to be goal-focused to address your senior’s unique set of needs. At Concierge Care, we firmly believe that your loved one deserves the best care possible to thrive while aging in their own home.
Why Choose Concierge Care in Ponte Vedra, FL for Your In Home Care Services?
There are plenty of things that set Concierge Care apart from other agencies! Take a look below at a few of them:
- Our award-winning responsiveness and home care services. We have trained and trusted Caregivers how have had thorough background checks and even carry their own liability insurance.
- No deposits required! Plus, your senior and family will have the ability to meet with and approve of the caregiver before your services begin.
- One of our focuses is to offer as few caregivers as possible to the family so we can maintain continuity of care.
- Our friendly team members follow up to be sure you are satisfied with the referral services you receive! There is always someone in our office to take your phone calls at any time.
- You can change or cancel services at any time with no fees. We like to have YOU are in control of your care!
- All Concierge Care offices are licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), insured, and bonded.