Best Home Care Services For Seniors In St. Augustine, FL
Finding the best home care for your loved one does not have to be difficult. With Concierge Care, you can put your mind at ease that your aging mom or dad will get care of the highest quality, provided by devoted professionals with years of experience, and enjoy their senior years where they feel most comfortable at – their home.
In St. Augustine, FL, we offer several care options that serve as a basis for our personalized care plans. With us, each client gets a tailor-made care plan that perfectly meets all their needs and requests.
It all starts with a home consultation where we will answer all your questions and gather information about your loved one. Once we understand what type and level of care they require, we will develop a care plan unique to them and establish a schedule of visits. Together with your family, we will identify the right caregiver for the job, making sure they are compatible with your loved one personality-wise.
It is important to keep in mind that all our plans can be altered whenever needed, that is, whenever your loved one’s situation changes. We can add or remove services at any time, always putting our clients’ needs first.
Let us take a close look at the care programs we offer in St. Augustine, FL:
- 24-Hour Live In Home Care – We can provide all our services on a non-stop basis, caring for our clients 24/7 and providing families with the ultimate peace of mind.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – We assist seniors diagnosed with dementia, providing assistance with daily tasks, encouraging mental stimulation and memory recollection, and boosting home safety in order to prevent accidents, injuries, and wandering.
- Companion & Homemaker Care – Our caregivers help seniors with a myriad of daily tasks, from meal planning and grocery shopping to housekeeping and laundering.
- Hospital-To-Home Care – Our care experts support seniors as they transition from a hospital or rehabilitation facility to their home, providing them with all the help they could possibly need to comfortably continue their recovery and prevent readmission.
- Medication Management – Our services can include assistance with medication management, preventing accidental medication errors and making sure our clients are taking their medications as prescribed.
- Personal Care Services – We help older adults with personal care and hygiene as well as exercising and other physical activities that promote well-being.
- Senior Living Transitional Assistance – We can offer our services to seniors who are about to relocate to a senior living community, making the transition much easier and more pleasant.
Give us a call today to learn more about our services! We are here for you!