Exceptional Live In Care In Jacksonville, FL
If your loved one requires increased levels of care and monitoring but prefers to live independently at home, Concierge Care is here to help. Our referred caregivers can provide your aging loved one with ongoing live in care while you can have peace of mind that your parent or relative has a dedicated companion who will be there to address their needs at any time of day or night.
As one of our team members will be assigned to stay at your loved one’s home on a live-in basis, we will make every effort to match your parent with a skilled, caring professional with whom they can easily bond. With Concierge Care as your partner, you do not have to worry about frequent changes in caregivers disrupting your loved one’s routine.
At Concierge Care, our in-home care agency is proud to serve independently living seniors throughout numerous locations in and around Jacksonville, including Clay County, Ortega, Nocatee, San Marco, Sawgrass Country Club, Dell Webb, Sweetwater, Marsh Landing, Queens Harbor, and Amelia Island.
When providing quality live in care in Jacksonville, our knowledgeable caregivers can assist your loved one with a plethora of routines and activities, including:
- Mobility, walking, and transferring
- Fall prevention
- Meal planning and preparing healthy meals
- Light homemaking chores such as vacuuming, cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Scheduling appointments
- Transportation to appointments, errands, and social visits
- Running errands, paying and mailing bills
- Personal care and hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Loving companionship
- And more
The Benefits of Working with Concierge Care
Whether you would like to schedule live in care or some other type of care solution, you can count on us to deliver the highest quality of service. When working with Concierge Care, your family can expect:
- An award-winning in-home care provider who understands your needs
- Trained caregivers who have undergone a strict 5-step process before being hired
- No down payment required
- Personally meeting and approving referred caregivers before they start providing care
- The continuity of service, meaning we continuously make efforts to fit your schedule and refer as few caregivers as possible
- Regular follow-ups and a care schedule that is easy to adjust, upgrade, or even cancel
- A direct phone line with our office
- Concierge Care is insured, bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
Call our office today at 888-205-9940 or fill out the form above to learn more about your options for live in care and schedule a free consultation in Jacksonville, FL.