When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, it is easy to get overwhelmed with all the information you need to process and all the planning you need to focus on. While you may be able to care for them as the symptoms of the condition start emerging, once they reach the more advanced stages of the illness, chances are you will need professional dementia care in Jacksonville.
Dementia care in Jacksonville is a good solution for seniors diagnosed with dementia, no matter the stage of their condition, as our caregivers are trained to work with and help dementia sufferers throughout the disease’s progression. Our care program enables older adults with dementia to safely age at home and continue their routine while supported by qualified experts. Your loved one does not have to move to a nursing home or memory care facility even when the condition begins takin a serious toll on their memory and cognitive functions.
Our dementia care in Jacksonville includes assistance with a range of daily tasks and activities that make daily life easier, safer, and more comfortable.
Here are the dementia care referral services we can offer in your area:
- Hygiene, grooming, toileting
- Mobility assistance
- Light housekeeping, from dusting and vacuuming to cleaning rooms and organizing home items
- Meal planning and preparation in accordance with dietary needs
- Shopping for groceries and home items and running errands
- Medication and fluid reminders
- Accompaniment for walks, social outings, and medical appointments
- Fall and wandering prevention
When you choose to work with Concierge Care, you can expect:
- Personalized dementia care in Jacksonville that can meet your loved one’s every need
- High-quality, award-winning service that promotes senior independence
- Flexible care plans that can be altered at any time
- Caregivers who passed detailed background checks and received comprehensive training
- Meeting and approving caregivers before they start to care for your loved one
- Follow-up appointments and consultations to make sure your family is satisfied with the service provided
- Direct communication with our office through a line that is open 24/7 (no answering machine)
- Full peace of mind as each Concierge Care office is insured, bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)