Top-Quality Home Care Services In Clay County, FL
When you come to realize that your loved one is no longer able to take care of themselves or perform important tasks with ease, it is normal to feel confused, worried or even overwhelmed. At Concierge Care of Clay County, FL, we understand that this is a difficult time for your loved one, so we have made sure to facilitate the process of starting with professional care as much as possible.
It all begins with an expert care advisor visiting your loved one’s home to discuss their care needs and preferences. As this is the perfect opportunity for your family to get to know us too, we encourage you to ask our care advisor any questions you may have about our home care services and caregivers.
Once we gain a better understanding of your loved one’s situation and/or condition, we proceed to identify the right care providers for them. However, what makes us different than other home care agencies is that we involve family members in the caregiver selection process. We want you to meet and talk to our caregivers and agree with our choice before they start providing care for your loved one.
All our expert caregivers have gone through 5 distinct steps in order to join our team, so you can rest assured that they are all trustworthy professionals with years of experience.
In Clay County, FL, we offer a myriad of home care services that can allow your loved one to maintain or improve their independence at home.
Here are our senior care programs:
- 24-Hour Live-In Home Care – enabling seniors to receive care non-stop and providing your family with additional peace of mind.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – helping older adults with dementia remain at home and continue their preferred routine despite the challenges of this progressive condition.
- Companion & Homemaker Care – assisting seniors with a wide variety of daily tasks needed for optimal functioning and providing conversation and companionship as well.
- Hospital-To-Home Care – supporting seniors as they transition from a hospital environment to home and preventing readmission.
- Medication Management – helping seniors with medication management tasks for improved health and a reduced risk of skipped doses or overdoses.
- Personal Care Services – allowing seniors to enjoyed elevated well-being through assistance with personal care and hygiene.
- Senior Living Transitional Assistance – providing older adults with assistance and support as they transition to a senior community.
If you would like to find out more about our home care services and how we can help your loved one in Clay County, FL, please contact us today!