Concierge Care Provides Expert 24 Hour Care Services To Seniors In Jacksonville, FL
If you’re looking for a reliable caregiving agency to provide your senior loved one with occasional assistance with certain daily routines and activities, Concierge Care can be a perfect match for your needs. Our customized 24 hour care in Jacksonville can help your parent to maintain their independence and quality of life at home as they age.
From our local office in Jacksonville, we proudly serve the surrounding areas of Florida, including Clay County, Ponte Vedra Beach, Ortega, Nocatee, San Marco, Sawgrass Country Club, Dell Webb, Sweetwater, Marsh Landing, Queens Harbor, and Amelia Island.
Should you opt to hire Concierge Care, we will first schedule a complimentary in-home meeting where our experts will sit down with you and your loved one in their home to assess and discuss their unique needs and preferences. Based on our initial meeting, we will swiftly develop a fully customized care plan, propose a schedule of visits, and recommend a highly-trained caregiver from our local team.
To assist your loved one with their daily requirements, our 24 hour care in Jacksonville can include an array of services such as:
- Light homemaker tasks
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Transportation and accompaniment
- Friendly companionship
Why Choose Concierge Care?
Some of the benefits of working with Concierge Care include:
- An award-winning quality of service
- Expert caregivers who are trained and background and reference-checked. They hold their own liability insurance too
- We require no deposit to get you started
- You are encouraged to meet and personally vet referred caregivers before they start working for your family
- As we aim to uphold the continuity of service and provide care with as little disruption as possible, our practice is to refer only a few caregivers per client
- Regular follow-ups that ensure you are satisfied with our service
- A direct, 24/7 line with our office
- You’re in control of your care, meaning you can change or cancel services whenever you wish
- Concierge Care is insured, bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)