NEED IN HOME CARE SERVICES?... Fill out the form or give us a call 888-205-9940 for a free in-home care consultation
Industry-Leading In Home Care Service Provider In Volusia, FL
Choosing Concierge Care as your loved one’s home care provider comes with many benefits for your family. To begin with, getting started with our services is as easy and straightforward as it gets. We understand that you may not be certain what type and level of care are ideal for your loved one. We are here to help you throughout the entire process.
One of our experienced care advisors will visit your loved one’s home and perform a detail in-home assessment in order to learn more about their care needs, habits and schedule, preferences, living conditions, and other factors that are important for developing a plan of care. Our care advisor will answer any questions and doubts your family may have regarding home care and explain how our services work.
After the discussion, our team will identify caregivers with the appropriate set of skills and experience to meet your loved one’s needs and improve their quality of life. You will get to meet the chosen caregivers before they start working for your family.
All our care providers are trained and skilled professionals who passed all 5 stages of our rigorous hiring process, so you can rest assured that your loved one will receive care from the best of the best.
In Volusia, FL, we offer the following senior home care referral services:
- 24-Hour Live-In Home Care – providing seniors with round-the-clock care and making sure they have all the help and support they need, both day and night.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – helping seniors with dementia deal with the challenges of the condition and maintain their routine and habits at home.
- Companion & Homemaker Care – allowing seniors to safely and comfortably continue living at home through assistance with a variety of daily tasks and boosting their emotional well-being through companion and interaction.
- Hospital-To-Home Care – facilitating the transition from hospital or rehabilitation facility to home and helping seniors as they recover.
- Medication Management – assisting older adults with medication safety and management in order to help them control health problems and improve overall well-being.
- Personal Care Services – including assistance with a range of personal care and hygiene activities.
- Senior Living Transitional Assistance – helping seniors as they transition to a senior community.
To learn more about our home care referral services in Volusia, FL, please fill out the form or give us a call today at 386-868-3058. We are here to provide you with all the information you may need to make the best possible decision for your loved one.