Expert Senior Care Services In Daytona, FL
Concierge Care, and award-winning senior care provider in Florida, is passionate about helping older adults from communities around Daytona to continue aging independently at home, regardless of any age-related challenges that may make it difficult to do so.
When you decide to work with Concierge Care as your caregiving partner, we will start by getting an insight into your loved one’s care requirements. We will meet with you and your parent in their home to assess their situation and develop a care plan fully customized to their unique needs.
Furthermore, we will also allow you to choose a professional who will be assigned to care for your loved one. We have a roster of dedicated caregivers who are trained and certified to provide your family with the best care referral services you can find in Volusia, Port Orange, DeLand, Ormond Beach, Edge Water, New Smyrna Beach, Prince Inlet, Daytona Beach, Ormond by The Sea, Halifax Plantation, Deltona, Lake Helen, and Plantation Bay.
Our senior care in Daytona includes the following services:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Errands and shopping
- Respite care for primary caregivers
In addition to this, our services can be scheduled for as little or as often as you may need. Concierge Care can provide your parents with senior care in Daytona at any time of day. We can offer temporary or long-term care, scheduled visits during weekends and holidays, as well as non-stop, 24-hour live-in care.
Why Choose Concierge Care?
Here is what you can expect if you choose Concierge Care as your family’s caregiving agency:
- A high-quality, award-winning service tailored to your needs
- Trained and certified caregivers who were background and reference-checked and hold a liability insurance
- We require no deposit payments
- Before scheduling care visits, you get to meet and approve your assigned caregiver
- We will refer to you as few caregivers as possible as we seek to maintain the continuity of your senior care in Daytona
- To ensure you are satisfied with your care plan and our services, we will perform frequent follow-ups
- You will have a 24/7 line with our office (no call-center or pre-recorded messages)
- You can update, change, or cancel our services whenever you wish
- Last but not least, all Concierge Care locations are insured, bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
Ready to get started with senior care in Daytona? For any further inquiries or to schedule your free in-home consultation, please get in touch with Concierge Care at 888-205-9940 or fill out the form above. We look forward to hearing from you!