Concierge Care Provides High-Quality Live In Care In Daytona, FL
Continuing to live independently at home is not easy for aging adults who struggle with common age-related challenges such as depleting health, cognitive decline, chronic conditions, mobility issues, or safety concerns.
If you are a family caregiver providing care for a loved one who wishes to age at home but requires support and monitoring around the clock, Concierge Care can offer a perfect solution.
We are the leading in-home care agency in the Sunshine State, proudly serving numerous locations and communities throughout the wider Daytona area, including Volusia, Port Orange, DeLand, Ormond Beach, Edge Water, New Smyrna Beach, Prince Inlet, Daytona Beach, Ormond by the Sea, Halifax Plantation, Deltona, Lake Helen, and Plantation Bay.
We can provide live in care services specifically tailored to your parent’s unique lifestyle and cater to their needs day and night. This way, you will get peace of mind that a caring professional is there to assist them at any hour.
For example, a trained professional from Concierge Care can provide your parent or relative in Daytona, FL, with:
- Transferring and mobility assistance
- Fall prevention assessment and intervention
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping, including laundry, ironing, and folding
- Scheduling and transportation to appointments, errands, and outings
- Grocery shopping and running errands such as paying bills or visiting the local pharmacy
- Personal care and hygiene assistance
- Meaningful companionship and engagement in favorite activities such as arts & crafts, playing games, or reminiscing
- And much more
The Benefits of Working with Concierge Care
Whether your loved one needs part-time, full-time, or live in care, you can rest assured that our services will be customized to meet their schedule, care needs, and budget. As a client working with Concierge Care, you can expect:
- An award-winning, high-quality service
- Caregiving professionals who were thoroughly background-checked and trained prior to joining our team
- No deposit payment required to start with Concierge Care
- Meeting and approving referred caregivers before they visit your loved one’s home
- The continuity of service, meaning we will refer as few caregivers as possible to avoid any disruption of your loved one’s routine
- Regular follow-ups to check if you are completely satisfied with our referred caregiver and a direct line with our office
- Our in-home care agency is insured, bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
Furthermore, with Concierge Care as your partner, you will be in complete control of the live in care schedule – you can review, reschedule, or upgrade your care plan as your family’s need change.
To learn more about live in care and other services Concierge Care regularly provides in the Daytona area, feel free to call our local office today at 888-205-9940 or fill out the form at the top of this page.