NEED IN HOME CARE SERVICES?... Fill out the form or give us a call 888-205-9940 for a free in-home care consultation
Learning that your loved one has dementia is never easy. Once they get the diagnosis, you need to start planning for their care and as time goes by, you may start to feel overwhelmed with all the responsibilities that come with caring for a senior with dementia.
However, it is important to know that you do not have to do it all alone. Concierge care referral services are a preferred alternative to nursing homes for thousands of dementia sufferers across the country, allowing them to age at home with the dignity they deserve.
With our dementia care in Daytona, your loved one can receive the best possible care in the comfort of their home, assisted by a professional caregiver with proper training and plenty of experience. You can remain as involved in your loved one’s care as your other obligations permit and put your mind at ease that they have all the support they need when you are not around.
Our dementia care in Daytona includes the following services:
- Assistance with personal care, hygiene, and grooming
- Mobility assistance and/or transferring and positioning
- Housekeeping chores and laundry
- Meal planning and cooking
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Companionship and conversation
- Fall prevention
- Wandering prevention
When you choose our dementia care in Daytona, you choose an award-winning care agency that provides personalized care plans that can be adjusted at any time to reflect your loved one’s changing needs.
Other benefits that you get with us include:
- Unique care plans that perfectly match your loved one’s needs at all times
- Matching caregivers and clients based not just based on necessary skills but compatibility as well
- Meeting and approving caregivers before they begin caring for your loved one
- Peace of mind that all our caregivers underwent thorough background and reference checks and received adequate training
- Office staff that is always there to assist or provide updates on your loved one’s condition
- Ongoing communication with us to ensure our services meet your expectations
- A direct line with our office 24/7, no answering machine
- Each Concierge Care office is bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
To learn more about our dementia care in Daytona, get answers to your questions or schedule a consultation, reach out to us today at 386-868-3058 or fill out our form