Personalized Senior Home Care In De Land, FL
Whether you have just started noticing changes in your loved one’s health or behavior or have been considering care options for your mom or dad for a while now, Concierge Care can help your family choose the best care solution. Due to the number of care programs we offer and the expertise and experience of our care providers, we are able to accommodate the widest possible range of care needs and requests, supporting your loved one as they age at home. Maintaining independence at home is possible for seniors regardless of their age, medical condition or preferences.
At Concierge Care, we offer fully personalized care plans that reflect the needs of each client. When you start working with us, we will take the time to get to know your loved one and assess their needs. Once we have all the information we need, we will develop a plan of care and establish a care schedule too. With your assistance, we will choose the best, most compatible caregiver for your loved one. It goes without saying that we will always be there for your family to assist with any aspect of care imaginable or answer any questions or concerns you may have.
In De Land, FL, we offer many care programs. One of these can be the starting point for your loved one’s plan, customized and altered to perfectly fit their needs, personality, and routine. Here are the programs we offer in your area:
- 24-Hour Live In Home Care – In addition to providing care according to your family’s schedule, we can offer 24-hour care for added peace of mind.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – If your loved one has been diagnosed with dementia, we can help them regardless of the stage of the condition. We can make sure they are safe and comfortable at home and cater to their every need.
- Companion & Homemaker Care – We can help your loved one with all the most common routine activities, including housekeeping, laundering, meal planning, running errands, and more.
- Hospital-To-Home Care/Transitional Care – If your loved one is about to resume recovery at home, we can support them during this transitional period and take a number of preventative steps to reduce the risk of readmission.
- Medication Management – We can help your loved one manage their medications and minimize the risk of medication errors such as missed doses.
- Personal Care Services – Our caregivers can assist your loved one with personal care and other activities that boost physical well-being.
Senior Living Transitional Assistance – If your loved one is about to move to a senior community, we can help them too! Our care providers can support them as they transition from their home to the community and ensure they are well settled in their new place of living.
Contact us today for more information about our home care services in De Land, FL! We are happy to help!