Customized 24 Hour Care Services For Older Adults In Daytona Area
Are you looking for a trustworthy caregiver to assist your senior Mom or Dad on an as-needed basis? If the answer is yes, look no further than Concierge Care, an award-winning provider of customized 24 hour care in Daytona for aging adults and disabled individuals throughout the Sunshine State.
Through our 24 hour care in Daytona, your loved one can get the help they need, when they need it, and continue to live safely and independently in their beloved home for years to come. We’re proud to serve your area of Florida, including Volusia, Port Orange, DeLand, Ormond Beach, Edge Water, New Smyrna Beach, Prince Inlet, Daytona Beach, Ormond By The Sea, Halifax Plantation, Deltona, Lake Helen, and Plantation Bay.
If you choose to work with Concierge Care, we will start by conducting a free in-home consultation with you and your parent in their home. We’ll use the opportunity to get to know your loved one and talk about their needs and preferences so that we can tailor a care plan and propose a suitable schedule of visits. Furthermore, we’ll also refer you to a highly-skilled caregiver from our team of experts.
At Concierge Care, we can provide customized 24 hour care in Daytona and assist your parent with numerous daily activities such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Incidental transportation
- Meaningful companionship
- And so much more
Why Choose Concierge Care
When you entrust Concierge Care to provide 24 hour care in Daytona for your family, you can expect:
- An award-winning service
- Reference and background-checked caregivers who received extensive training and have their own liability insurance
- No deposit payment required
- To meet and approve referred caregivers before they start working for you
- We’ll refer as few caregivers as possible, as our goal is to maintain the continuity of service
- We’ll conduct regular follow-ups to make sure you’re completely satisfied with Concierge Care and with your choice of caregiver
- A direct line with our office, available 24/7 (no call-center or answering machine)
- You’ll be the one in control of your 24 hour care in Daytona, meaning you can upgrade or cancel your scheduled services whenever you like
- Each Concierge Care office is insured, bonded, and licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)