Professional In Home Care Services for Families in Orlando, FL and the Surrounding Areas
We get it – it’s difficult to search for the perfect in home care agency that you can trust to help care for your senior loved one! As the premier care provider here in Orlando, FL, Concierge Care is here to help make this process easier for you.
Getting your senior’s in home care referral services set up is smooth sailing when you decide to work with us. We do everything we can to make this as stress-free as possible, starting with a complimentary in-home consultation. We take this opportunity to have one of our trusted care advisors meet with your senior and family to assess their current living situation, medical history, home health goals, and much more.
Here in Orlando, FL, we like to create senior in home care plans that are reflective of your senior’s own unique set of wants and needs. We are dedicated to delivering a superior level of concierge care because we believe your senior deserves to live the highest quality of life.
Why Choose Concierge Care in Orlando, FL for Your Home Care Services?
There are many things here at Concierge Care that allow our agency to stand out. Here are just a few:
- You will love our award-winning responsiveness and home care referral services. Our caregivers carry their own liability insurance and are thoroughly trained. Each caregiver has undergone an extensive background and reference check.
- No deposits or money required upfront! We also have the unique ability to let your senior meet with and approve of their caregiver before their services begin.
- We try to provide as few caregivers as possible in order to maintain the continuity of our care.
- There is always someone in our office to answer your phone calls. We even like to have our team members follow up to be sure you are satisfied with the referral services you receive.
- Change or cancel services at any time with zero fees. You are in total control of your care!
- All Concierge Care offices are licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), insured, and bonded.