Providing for an aging relative is indeed an act of love. If you are like most family caregivers, you probably never anticipated being in this situation and received little to no training for the responsibilities you now face. Caring for an aging loved one can trigger a host of emotions, including anger, resentment, guilt, and grief.
At times you may feel overwhelmed and alone. You may not even live close enough to help. The good news is that you do not have to be an expert to be a good caregiver. With the right help and support, you can manage your loved one’s situation without completely sacrificing yourself in the process. Our specially trained Senior Care Advisors will be there for you every step of the way to assist you with referral resources to ensure you the peace of mind that your loved one is being properly cared for and that you have the support you need.
At Concierge Care we cover a wide territory that includes (but is not limited to) the following areas: Jacksonville, Palm Coast, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Tampa Bay, The Villages, Clearwater, and Fort Myers. If your area is not listed here, just call and speak with one of our friendly staff to find out if we service your town.
We believe you’re not just letting someone into your home, but carefully selecting someone to become a part of it. It is exactly that, which separates us from the rest. We understand choosing your private in-home care is one of the most important decisions you will ever make for yourself or a loved one.
This is the reason all the caregivers we refer are carefully screened, licensed and insured, and also why you will never get a call center when you call us. We’re a compassionate group of people that love the work we do and the people we do it for.
Why Choose Concierge Care For Your Home Care?
- Award-winning service and responsiveness
- All referred caregivers are trained, interviewed, background and reference-checked, and carry their own liability insurance
- No deposit required
- You can meet and approve of the caregivers in advance of care services starting
- We strive to refer the fewest caregivers as possible to maintain continuity of care
- We follow up to ensure you are completely satisfied with the referral services you receive Someone from our office will answer the phone 24/7, not an answering service or call center
- You can change or cancel services at any time
- You are in control of your care
- All Concierge Care offices are licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), insured and bonded
- Caregiver Screening and Matching Services
- Respite Relief for Caregiver Stress
- Exploring Financial Resources and Options
- Exploring Available Community Resources
- Coordination and Transportation to Physician Appointments
- Assistance with Family Issues
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Emotional & Social Support
- Medication Management