Concierge Care’s greatest priority has always been prioritizing the health and well-being of our clients, caregivers, and employees. As we continue to deal with this unprecedented pandemic in our communities, we want you to know that we are here to help. Potential exposure is lowest for those who can stay home with limited outside contact. Concierge Care is available 24/7 to help care for your needs whether that is in the home, community or hospital. Our caregivers can help monitor and provide the necessary care to ensure patients have the highest chance of recovery.
During this outbreak of COVID-19, we wanted to fully disclose all that we are doing to protect you during this time. Concierge Care is carefully following the CDC guidelines and taking all of the necessary precautions. All caregivers are self-reporting daily and are not allowed from entering a clients home in the event of any of the following: symptoms of cough, fever or illness, any possible exposure to anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19; recent travel outside the US or taken a cruise in the past 14 days. In addition we encourage these everyday preventative actions to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wearing Protective Equipment at all times while caring for clients or entering public places
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Attempt to avoid groups of greater than 10 people including restaurants and bars
- Staying home when you are sick and avoiding contact with persons in poor health
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then disposing of the tissue
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Having Emergency supplies on hand, including 2 weeks of medication (including cold/flu medication), and essential foods
As always, the safety and health of our clients, caregivers, and employees are of utmost importance. We thank you for the privilege to care for your loved ones. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns at this time. Our office is still fully operational and ready to meet your needs.