To all of our Clients, Caregivers and Employees,
During this outbreak of COVID-19, we wanted to fully disclose all that we are doing to protect you during this time. Concierge Care is carefully following the CDC guidelines daily and taking all of the necessary precautions. These precautions include: Avoiding close contact to anyone that is sick and not allowing anyone to enter the home that is showing symptoms of respiratory infection such as cough, fever, shortness of breath and sore throat. All caregivers will be self-reporting any symptoms of cough, fever or illness and not reporting to work in the event they have any symptoms. Caregivers that have recently traveled internationally or taken a cruise in the past 14 days will be prohibited from entering client homes. In addition the following has been implemented companywide.
Everyday preventative actions can prevent the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoiding groups of greater than 10 people including restaurants and bars;
- Staying home when you are sick and avoiding contact with persons in poor health;
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then disposing of the tissue;
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing;
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe;
- Having Emergency supplies on hand, including 2 weeks of medication (including cold/flu medication), and essential foods.
The CDC does not recommend that asymptomatic, healthy people wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
As always, the safety and health of our clients, caregivers, and employees is of utmost importance. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns at this time. Our office is still fully operational and ready to meet your needs.