Home Care Of The Highest Quality In Bellair, FL
Searching for the best home care solution for your aging loved one can be a stressful and overwhelming process. However, with the right care provider getting started with home care couldn’t be easier. Here at Concierge Care, we are proud to offer our professional home care services in Bellair, FL and help your parent maintain their independence as they age at home.
With us, the whole process is rather simple. First, we will discuss your parent’s needs and learn about their preferences, limitations and abilities, and develop a customized care plan. Afterward, we will identify care professionals that have the skills and experience to meet your loved one’s needs. Of course, you will get to meet the caregivers before they start providing care to your aging parent.
Rest assured that we work only with most qualified professionals who went through all 5 stages of our selection process and are able to provide the best possible home care.
Thanks to our skilled and experienced team, we are able to offer a variety of home care services in Bellair, FL including:
- 24-Hour Live-In Home Care, providing your loved one with constant care. With this type of care you will have peace of mind knowing that your loved one will receive all the help they need, when they need it.
- Alzheimer’s Care & Dementia Care, allowing your parent who has been diagnosed with dementia to continue living safely at home.
- Companion Care & Homemaker Care, including assistance with a variety of everyday activities as well as companionship. This type of care can boost your parent’s quality of life as they age.
- Hospital-To-Home Care, easing the transition from hospital to home. Our caregivers will ensure your loved one recovers in the shortest amount of time possible and while minimizing the risk of readmission.
- Medication Management, giving your parent all the help they need to properly manage their daily medications. This service is provided by a skilled nurse.
- Personal Care Services, helping your loved one with maintaining their personal hygiene. Our caregivers can assist your parent with bathing, grooming, toileting, dressing and more.
- Senior Living Transitional Assistance, supporting your parent as they move to a senior community.
If you want to learn more about the home care services we offer in Bellair, FL and ways we can help you and your loved one, give us a call or fill out the form below.